Get noticed: Tips and Resources
Want ideas on how to get noticed during the ESID 2020 Online Meeting? Or how to boost engagement with your research?
Below you will find a few tips and resources to get you started.
Ways to get noticed
Social Media Tips
We have a dedicated hashtag for ESID 2020 to make discovering and discussion even easier. When tweeting or posting about the meeting, make sure to use #ESID20 plus any other relevant hashtags.
Take a great selfie, while enjoying the Sessions, Wellness breaks or Exhibition and post it on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn with #ESID20.
How to Share
Suggested ways to share information about the Online Meeting with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to use the hashtag #ESID20.
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the official Meeting accounts.
- Post photos and use the hashtag #ESID20 on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can also like and share ESID 2020 posts with your network.
- Take a great selfie, while enjoying the Meeting Sessions, and post it on Twitter or Facebook story with #ESID20.
- Watch and share ESID YouTube videos.
Social Media Resources
Graphics – Templates
Choose from a variety of templates for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
You can add your Presentation/e-Poster title, date and time of presentation to the templates above.
Recommended font: DINOT Family font or Calibri system font
Recommended colours: HEX: #FFFFFF; RGB: 255, 255, 255